Despite its seemingly simple design, the Newton's cradle and its swinging, clicking balls isn't just an ordinary desk toy. It is, in fact, an elegant demonstration of some of the most fundamental laws of physics and mechanics. The toy illustrates the three main physics principles at work: conservation of energy, conservation of momentum and friction.
- In a Newton's cradle, when the ball on the end strikes the others it sends the one on the opposite end into the air
- As a desk toy to amuse people
- Includes iron balls, plastic frames and base
- The balls will stop swinging after 15 seconds
Newton's Pendulum is a stylish and elegant decoration of your desktop. It can be a great gift for colleagues, boss or business partner. Newton's pendulum has five balls. It demonstrates the law of conservation of energy and momentum, authored by Isaac Newton
Monotonously swinging charming balls will help you to get rid of tension, stress, get some rest and return to work with a new wave of energy.
- Aesthetic appearance;
- Solid base;
- Dimensions: 18.6 x 18 x 11.5 cm
- Base color - metal
- Number of balls - 5 pcs.
Other versions of Newton's pendulum that are available in our warehouse can be found here.