Ball for washing linen Clean Ball. One ball for 1000 washes
The Clean Ball laundry ball is made from natural minerals (Mg, K, Ca, Na, Al2O3, Ba, etc.), therefore it is especially recommended for people with allergies and sensitive skin, as well as for washing children's things. The device does not contain phosphates and chemical elements.
The cleaning process is guaranteed by the presence of special ceramic granules, which, falling into the water, change its hardness. In the process, negative ions are created that activate water molecules, cleansing even the most persistent dirt. You can use any washing program and temperature (no more than 50 °). The ball is designed for 1000 washings (approximately 3 years).
• put the ball in the drum of the washing machine along with the laundry
• select a washing program
• at the end of the wash, remove the ball and dry it.
• Do not use other detergents, be it stain remover, powder or rinse aid. They can significantly reduce the efficiency of the device.
• if the dirt is very strong, you must first soak the laundry in a different container with a regular stain remover. After completing the rinsing process, you can wash the laundry with Clean ball in the washing machine.
• in order to maintain the effectiveness of the balls, it is necessary to remove the device from the machine at least once a month and dry it in the sun.