HTC Vive Virtual Reality Complete System
- Product Code: HTC
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 826.45€
The HTC Vive is a virtual reality headset developed by HTC and Valve. The headset uses "room scale" tracking technology, allowing the user to move in 3D space and use motion-tracked handheld controllers to interact with the environment.
HTC is discontinuing its Vive Pro and Vive Focus headsets in favor of newer versions of the headsets. ... HTC's Vive Pro, which the company first launched back in 2018, is being discontinued in favor of the newer Vive Pro Eye, which is effectively the same headset but with eye-tracking.
Worth it buying a HTC Vive now? It's always been worth it. ... There's a solid chance of a higher end Valve or other third party headset coming sometime, but it might still be a while away and could potentially be even more expensive.
- Synchronization station
- Wireless controllers х2
- Tracking stations х2
- Set of games: Tilt Brush, Job Simulator, Fantastic Contraption.
- Please be noted the spully kit we offer is slightly used and can contain the signs of using like minor box scratches.
Minimal system configuration to play with HTC VIVE):
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4590/AMD FX™ 8350 equivalent or better
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Video output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB port: 1x USB 2.0 or better port
- Operating system: Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8.1 or later, Windows® 10