Wired or Wireless Dance Mania Dancing Mat with USB, RCA or HDMI outputs and remote control for one or two players
Attention! All dance mats have been tested and are in working order.
If you are unable to establish a connection between the mat and the broadcasting device, we recommend you carefully read the connection instructions below or watch an online tutorials, for example here.
To connect the Dance pad to the computer, first you need to download and install the software and drivers, then register all areas of the pad.
To connect Dance pad to the TV with RCA (tulips) or HDMI cable (different models of the mat), it is necessary to supply 5V to the control unit of the mat from the USB charger via the USB cable, then turn on the switch of the control unit and switch your TV to the AV input.
Please select a package from the drop-down menu on the right:
- Single (for 1 player) Dance Factory Pad for wired USB PC connection - 32 Eur
- Wireless single (for 1 player) Dance Factory Pad for wired connection to TV and PC - 57 Eur
- Single (for 1 player) Dance Factory Pad for wired connection to TV and PC - 70 Eur
- Double (for 2 players) Dance Factory Pad for wired connection to TV and PC - 107 Eur
- Wireless double (for 2 players) Dance Factory Pad for wireless connection to TV and PC - 162 Eur
- Wireless double (for 2 players) HDMI 1920 x 1800 high resolution wireless dual mat for TV and PC – 197 Eur
- dance mat in a transparent bag.
- Dance mat sizes - 80 x 93 cm or 160 x 186 cm